This blog supports my LeFinials Etsy shop, which recently opened for business at www.etsy.com/shop/LeFinials.
If you have any questions, please email me at greg@gregorylefever.com.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Some Outstanding Recognition

As you probably know, I use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® for my LeFinials projects. The recent article on my work posted on the blog of the Portland design shop The Purple Pear caught the attention of the folks at Annie Sloan Unfolded. They're the American distribution network for the well-known, Britain-based Annie Sloan company.

Apparently the Annie Sloan people visited this blog and also did a tweet regarding my LeFinials Etsy shop, which I'm just getting launched.

My sincere appreciation goes to Phyllis and Amanda at The Purple Pear and to the people at Annie Sloan Unfolded for giving me a sensational boost to my new little business!


No comments:

Post a Comment