This blog supports my LeFinials Etsy shop, which recently opened for business at www.etsy.com/shop/LeFinials.
If you have any questions, please email me at greg@gregorylefever.com.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wow! LeFinials is Featured

I'm very honored to be featured on The Purple Pear's blog in a post highlighting a cabinet I refurbished using Annie Sloan's paints. Over the years, I've relied on The Purple Pear for literally all of my Annie Sloan paints, waxes and brushes  . . . .

. . . Plus some really excellent design books on interior styles and painting methods . . . .

. . . Plus excellent tips ~ based on real-world experience ~ from proprietor Phyllis deVries on color choices and techniques. Both my wife Christine and I adore Phyllis and her shop on NE Glisan Street in Portland.

Here's the link to the blog post relating to my work: Refurbishing a Radio Cabinet. And here's the link to The Purple Pear's website: The Purple Pear.

My sincere gratitude to Phyllis for giving me such great publicity!



No comments:

Post a Comment